St. John's Wort
A well-known medicinal herb that is full of anti-inflammatory properties. It has a heap of physical and mental health benefits. Native to manty countries, grows beautiful yellow flowers in summer.
St John’s wort - Hypericum perforatum
- A popular herbal medicine known for aiding mental health and heightening your mood. It is full of antibacterial properties that aid kidney and organ health. It is also great used as a topical treatment for healing wounds, cuts and burns.
- Most commonly drank as tea can also be found commercially in health stores in tablets and oils, make your own elixirs by infusing in olive oil.
- A beautiful perennial herb that grows into an evergreen bush which will be full of bright yellow flowers in summer bringing plenty of bees and beneficial insects to the garden.
- Is not fussed for growing position, it is recommended to put in full sun to part shade to help bring lots of blooms whilst being protected from the harsh summer afternoon sun.
- Can grow up to a meter tall, likes to spread into a wide bush.