The original and most pure oregano, comes straight from the mountains in Greece. Intense aroma and mild spicy flavour. It is a must have herb for the kitchen garden, great fresh and dried in cooking and herbal tea.
Greek oregano - Origanum vulgare
- This variety of Oregano is a must have for the garden. Easy to grow and drought tolerant, it will thrive in all conditions.
- This oregano is straight from the mountains in Greece and has an intense flavour that is unmatchable. Dry out flower tops and leaves in summer to use for cooking.
- Try Oregano tea, it is full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help aid many respiratory issues and other health complications such as IBS.
- Plant in a pot or the ground with welldrained soil. Try in an inclined or elevated position to avoid rust from rain and water flicking soil onto the leaves.
- Grows up to 11.5 meters into a dense shrub.